Shirley's Sandwiches is a lunch shop at Greendale Community College in Colorado, featured in Community.
The shop was formed by Shirley Bennett and Pierce Hawthorne of Hawthorne Industries in place of where the coffee-shop "Hot & Brown" used to be before it burned down.
- Porkboy - 4.65 (Shaved pork chop chunks, lettuce, tomato, pickles & gravy on baguette.)
- Beef of Burden - 4.75 (Roast beef, cheddar cheese, banana peppers, mustard & mayo on sourdough.)
- Tur**Cken Lite - 4.75 (Deli sliced turkey, chicken, lettuce, tomato, cranberry sauce & mayo on wheat.)
- Mount Vesuvius - 4.75 (Spicy BBQ trimmings, chilis, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese & hot sauce on white.)
- Pastrami Mami - 4.65 (Pastrami, cole slaw, thousand island dressing on rye.)
- Helen of Soy - 4.50 (Mediterranean inflaminated meatfu, spinach, kale & lemon dressing in a pita.)
- Veggie Medley Wrap - 4.50 (Spinach, kale, lettuce, tomato, peppers, pickles, cheese, ranch dressing in a sun dried tomato tortilla.)
- Marshmallow Bars
- Whoopie Pie
- Magic Bars