Cluckin' Bell is a fast food restaurant chain featured in the Grand Theft Auto games.
Cluckin' Bell was established in 1876. A week later, Cluckin' Bell was taken to court in Ohio because a large founding of coke was discovered. Then Cluckin' Bell filed for chapter 187 bankruptcy. In 1997 Jon Rob, grandson of the founder, re-established Cluckin' Bell it has been smooth sailing since
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Edit
There are several accessible restaurants in Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro and some can be found on the countryside. Cluckin' Bell sponsors the 'Beat The Cock Challenge', two triathlons, one in Los Santos and one in Palomino Creek.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Edit
A billboard advertises Cluckin' Bell's "Fowl Wrap" which sells for 99 cents and ads can be heard on the radio. There are no Cluckin' Bell restaurants in-game.
Grand Theft Auto IV Edit
There are several accessible restaurants in Liberty City and Alderney where the player can regain health. The player can download a Cluckin' Bell theme for their phone. Cluckin' Bell is also a favorite eating spot for Little Jacob and Dwayne Forge.
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Edit
There are Cluckin' Bell restaurants at the same locations in Liberty City as in Grand Theft Auto IV, but they are inaccessible to the player and play no part in the story.
Grand Theft Auto V Edit
There are several inaccessible restaurants in the game and billboards can be seen. The game also features Clucking Bell Farms, Cluckin' Bells' meat processing factory located in Paleto Bay.
Grand Theft Auto: San AndreasEdit
- Cluckin' Little Meal - $2.00
- Cluckin' Big Meal - $5.00
- Cluckin' Huge Meal - $10.00
- Cluckin' Salad Meal - $10.00
Grand Theft Auto IVEdit
These are all advertised in the game, but the player can only eat the Fowl Burger.
- Balls & Rings - $4.00
- Crusty Cluckin' Salad - $0.99
- Farmer's Surprise (Guess the Body Part) - $2.00
- Fowl Burger - $1.00
- Little Clucker Kid's Meal [comes with Cluck Norris toy]
- The Mighty Cluck - $0.99
- V. Eggy - $3.00
- Veggie Wings
- Wing Piece - $7.00
- The name may come from a quote from the episode "Goodbyeee" of British comedy series Blackadder, which contains the quote "I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell", a censored form of the phrase fucking hell.
- Cluckin' Bell is most likely based on KFC and Taco Bell.
- The 'Veggie Wings' in GTA IV may contain meat.